Re: [DMCForum] CAR NEARLY STOLEN

TO WALTER COE

QUOTE "It would be ironic indeed if you meet these thieves in the afterlife
and you come to find out that their reward in heaven is greater than yours.
How can that be so?  They were the ones who stole from you.  You were the
victim!  Well, yes, but what really counts is not who was right but who was
forgiven.  You need to forgive so that you may yourself be forgiven."

What the hell are you talking about????  To get into heaven is reward enough
and something tells me that the people that stole my stuff will NOT be
getting into heaven.  The one thing I will not be doing is "forgiving" them
for their actions and for you to even mention this is beyond the realms of
insanity.

I work 50 hours a week in a bar to afford to keep a 24 year old sports car
that was built in my country by my fellow Northern Irishmen.  I have the
oldest Delorean in Europe and the 3rd oldest in the world and this means
that poeple will always be jealous of me and my car.

I would do very very bad things to anyone who messed with my stuff and If I
had caught the people who had taken my things then I would not just FORGIVE
AND FORGET, I know that Christians can talk total shit sometimes but this is
just plain stupid.

P.S. I have just seen that you are the moderator of this forum aswell!!!!
Well Because of your Bible Spouting crap I think I will leave this one and

Thanks Walter........DMCFORUM LETS ALL SIDE WITH SCUM.

Alistair McCann
HONEST, IRISH AND PROUD.

click here