[DMCForum] CAR NEARLY STOLEN

Hi all

I went round to my dads house tonight to check on the Delorean and do my usual running of the engine for ten minutes.

Well upon arriving at my dads I noticed that the garage door was open and my jack was lying in the middle of the yard.

I didnt really think much of this as my dad has a guy who cuts that lawn so I thought that he was about.  Getting out of the car I noticed that the lawnmower was still in the garage and that my rear tyre was flat????  What the hell I thought.........It was then to my utter amazement that I noticed that my tool chest had gone which contained ALL MY TOOLS, My entire set of ORIGINAL NCT TYRES and my BRAND NEW FRONT WHEEL THAT I ONLY GOT 3 WEEKS AGO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Oh and my new battery jump starter which I only got 2 weeks ago.

They had SLASHED THE DAMN TYRE ON THE CAR BECAUSE IT WAS LOCKED and to make things even more strange they did not take a £90 jack and left a £300 permabag/carcoon.  I am in bits as this could have been so much worse.

Please everyone go and kiss your cars and tell them you love her, because this could have been anyone of us.  I am so pissed off that these people got into my garage and took my stuff, what are they going to do with it??????  The only car that willtake DELOREAN NCT TYRES are BLOODY DELOREANS YOU STUPID FUCKING MORONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is all because of JZD dying and these guys knowing I have this car, I should never have been on tv or the radio talking about it, these people are scum.

Alistair McCann
DOC 25/ Delorean Owners Ireland
NEARLY NO-LONGER VIN# PILOT25

click here