[DMCForum] Re: CAR NEARLY STOLEN

I know you started it, I also know you troll sometimes way too much.
If you look at my original message...well maybe not because you don't
know me but I was clowning on you. Frankly it doesn't matter if you
stared it though because it's grown beyond something anyone could
own?..except yahoo.( NASDAQ NM:YHOO( 32.32     0.91 / 2.90%)) Now
that I look at that message Christ what was I on? Such poor grammar.
Honestly you should cool the theology shit.

--- In DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Walter Coe" <Whalt@xxxx> wrote:
> > I request at this
> > time that you be banned from this forum until you can respect the
> > rules we all abide by.
>
> Oh man Matthew, well said.  And I dont suppose that you are aware
that I am the person who created this so-called unmoderated forum?
And you think that even the creator of this forum should be banned
from his own creation?  I suppose that you think God should likewise
be banned from His own creation.  What a twisted view of things
people have.

> > I don't appreciate you attacking me, Walt. To say that since I do
not
> > share the same ideals as you do, that makes me the same as an
animal,

> Oh sorry sorry Robert.  I was being a bit sarcastic, and I meant
that to be taken in a joking way.  When I call anyone an animal, from
my perspective that is a compliment.  You see, I consider myself a
human rat.  I go everywhere barefoot.  When people complain then I
ask if it would be any different if I were a dog walking on all
fours.  Or would I need mittens if I did that?  They dont make seeing-
eye dogs wear mittens.  People are too serious about the wrong things!

> > We have a strict understanding here, NOT to discuss either
religion,
> > nor politics.
>
> Hey, I have been out of the circle for too long.  When you guys
decide on major policy things like that, how about making sure I find
out? -- and not necessarily find out the hard way.

> Since I started this group, my ideas & opinions have changed
remarkably.  I still like to play with the cars, but there are other
things which take more of my time now.  Hence, I cant take the time
to keep up with all the forum traffic.

> Walt

click here