[DMCForum] Re: CAR NEARLY STOLEN

>From a practical standpoint:

The thieves who stole from you care very little about you. You
probably rarely enter their thoughts. But you are devoting so much
time and energy towards them that they have taken on importance and
status in your life far disproportionate to what they deserve.

I'm sure Walt has been victimized in his life. Most of us have. (it's
part of the brokeness that afflicts our world). As such, his sympathy
and empathy are not hollow.

Should your thieves be pursued and caught? Absolutely. Should they be
held accountable for their actions? Of course. Should you do
everything in your power to accomplish this? I would.

But until then, please do not let them CONTINUE to victimize you. They
are long gone from your garage. Do not think and feel as if they were
still in there.

BTW: Living well is always the best revenge. You've already identified
the scumminess of your thieves -- make yourself into their antithesis.
Whereas they are being villified on the Forum, you can be spoken of
with respect and admiration. That won't replace a single item that was
stolen I know, but it will endow you with treasures that nothing --
not even death -- can take away. For example, look at the way we're
still talking about JZD: a man who lost his company, was dragged
through the court system, ultimately declared bankruptcy, and now
isn't even walking on the face of the planet anymore.

I am NEVER going to get this paper finished...

Bill Robertson

>--- In DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Alistair McCann" <pilot25dmc@xxxx>
wrote:
> TO WALTER COE
>
> QUOTE "It would be ironic indeed if you meet these thieves in the
afterlife
> and you come to find out that their reward in heaven is greater than
yours.
> How can that be so?  They were the ones who stole from you.  You
were the
> victim!  Well, yes, but what really counts is not who was right but
who was
> forgiven.  You need to forgive so that you may yourself be forgiven."
>
> What the hell are you talking about????  To get into heaven is
reward enough
> and something tells me that the people that stole my stuff will NOT be
> getting into heaven.  The one thing I will not be doing is
"forgiving" them
> for their actions and for you to even mention this is beyond the
realms of
> insanity.
>
> I work 50 hours a week in a bar to afford to keep a 24 year old
sports car
> that was built in my country by my fellow Northern Irishmen.  I have
the
> oldest Delorean in Europe and the 3rd oldest in the world and this
means
> that poeple will always be jealous of me and my car.
>
> I would do very very bad things to anyone who messed with my stuff
and If I
> had caught the people who had taken my things then I would not just
FORGIVE
> AND FORGET, I know that Christians can talk total shit sometimes but
this is
> just plain stupid.
>
> P.S. I have just seen that you are the moderator of this forum
aswell!!!!
> Well Because of your Bible Spouting crap I think I will leave this
one and

> Thanks Walter........DMCFORUM LETS ALL SIDE WITH SCUM.
>
> Alistair McCann
> HONEST, IRISH AND PROUD.

click here