RE: [DMCForum] Re: DMC Whine..

"lose" - ever heard of a "typo"?
I type pretty fast and sometimes miss a double letter like that.
What's your point?
You are so perfect?
I doubt it.

You like to exagerate a lot.
I am pretty forgiving in my judgements of the cars.
I don't expect them to be perfect no, mine is not perfect.
However there are so many reasonably priced solutions to many of the common
problems when it comes to the upkeep of the cars. The seats, carpet,
switches and other things are so easily replaced that there is no excuse for
not doing it.

I will try to explain this again because it doesn't seem you understood me.
I have no problem with people doing long time restorations.
I am reffering to people who have no plans to upgrade their cars and drive
them into the ground.
I don't expect people to restore the car the second they get it.... you do
that as you have the time and money.
I understand all that.
I am reffering to some people out there who just duct tape it and forget it.

So explain this me again, you say you drive a pickup truck.
Are you saying that you do not own or drive a DeLorean?
....and if we met in person I would not care about your beat up old pickup.
I would be happy to go out of my way to meet you in person.
What part of the country are you in?
Will you be coming to the open house?
Chicago 2006?

I am thinking of having a "Meet Videobob" booth.
You will have to wait in line and take a number though.....

- VB