[DMCForum] 10988 & 10990?

I know where vin 10987 is but I am wanting to know where vin 10988
and 10990 are. I'm not working on any project just curious as to
where they are to compare them to my car, and see how much better
they look than mine ;-)

*** On another note: I think I found out what happened to one of the
Arkansas dealerships, It's still in business selling Fords. They
never have commercials or ads in the paper but some guys were talking
about going there to buy a F-250. I may have to track down where they
are at and go visit them and see what they know about the greatest
car ever built.****

Josh
10989

click here