[DMCForum] Re: DMC Whine.. (Farrar)

Bill R -- you mean they didn't let your car in the building
because it wasn't good enough?  Or were you just to lazy to
disconnect the fuel gauge (or did that even work? ;-)

It's a good thing you dont do body work like you do engine
work.
/voice=bill r
"Eh, no sense worrying about straight panels.  I got some
used aircraft skin I'll just rivet right over that dent.
Yeah, that's more like it."
/voice

Y'all are too funny. :-)
Walt