Re: [DMCForum] A/C question

That makes sense, Mark.  EuroSvc just used whatever was called
for.

So, guys,  do I understand now that I have to adapt the A/C system
to another refrigerant to the tune of several $$hundred to make it
colder?

I did notice today that the compressor cycles about every 6 seconds
- that couldn't be right, could it?

So I want to take it somewhere to check if the refrigerant is holding
pressure.  This may be a naïve question, but I've honestly had only
one experience with auto A/C in my life.   Can I just take it to
anyplace that works on auto A/C or do I need someone familiar with
Delorean specifics?  In the past, a few guys at BrakeMasters have
been more than helpful to me and they're the ones who worked on
the Hummer A/C - I'd go back to them in a heartbeat if I thought they
could fix it.

84F tomorrow.......................LP

> FR12 is garbage, another name is Freeze12 and that is a fake freon
> made out of propane VERY DANGEROUS.
>
> Maybe thats your problem because the delorean uses R12.

click here