RE: [DMCForum] A/C question

> Heald vacuum for three days?  That sounds pretty good to me.

It just doesn't blow really cold.  Another D owner here in town that I
know can keep his car like a meat locker.  The Hummer was the
first vehicle I ever owned with A/C and it's pretty useless.  I never
really cared about  a/c before but with only the tollbooth windows to
open I wonder if I can keep enough air circulating around me when
it's really hot here.

>For the
> vents being in poor condition, I would have the dampers checked to
> make sure they are moving correctly.  Then again, I am no a/c expert.

I can feel air blowing out of the vents well enough, it just isn't very
cold and I know nothing about the difference
between FR 12 and 13 or 14 or whatever is out there.  It's just
totally new territory to me.

> Where is Walt, David T. and ...*shudder* endotex?

I sent the msg to the DML and specifically asked David T.  Walt put
his brief appearance
in yesterday and possibly went  incognito again.    Walt, HELP!!!

> PS - Fifteen... you're killin' me ;)

.LP(one)

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
click here