[DMCForum] Re: DMCH open house...

Excellent point VB.  They have a conference room scheduled for two
nights, meals and excellent guest speakers.  Sounds like a pretty
cheap date to me!!  I would venture to guess they are about break-
even on all of that for the registration fee.  And why shouldn't they
want to make some money on parts sales??  Last time I checked, that's
what businesses do.  And why wouldn't we want to support a business
that helps us keep our cars on the road and looking good?

A weekend on the cheap with a group of Delorean enthusiasts, the
opportunity to drive my car on a fun road trip and the chance to hear
guests that were there in the "good old days"?  Count me in!

Sandor
# 3002

--- In DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Videobob Moseley" <videobob@xxxx>
wrote:
> Hey Marc....
> What does it matter that DMCH was selling stuff at the DSC show?
> What else would you expect them to do? That is what they are
business to do.
> They have a $46 million dollar inventory they need to get rid of.
>
> Now, I agree that spending over $100 to attend the open house kind
of sucks
> when they are going to be basically selling to us, but Ken can tell
you how
> much it
> costs to cater and feed people.
> They are also paying for special guests visiting from over seas to
come and
> speak,
> and the other events too....

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor