Re: [DMCForum] Re: DMCH open house...

Hey Marc....
What does it matter that DMCH was selling stuff at the DSC show?
What else would you expect them to do? That is what they are business to do.
They have a $46 million dollar inventory they need to get rid of.

Now, I agree that spending over $100 to attend the open house kind of sucks
when they are going to be basically selling to us, but Ken can tell you how
much it
costs to cater and feed people.
They are also paying for special guests visiting from over seas to come and
speak,
and the other events too.... I also think they are doing this to keep the
attendance low.
This weeds out the freeloaders and brings the customers.
I am a customer and I have spent a lot of money with them.
I am not into elitism, but if everyone had a DeLorean and everyone came to
these shows.... they wouldn't be so special.
-VB