[DMCForum] Re: Euro taillights

Oh please, the "euro" are the worst accessory ever designed for ANY
vehicle to date. All trying to copy the Nissan Maxima is it?

The el-cheapo "euro" as they have been generically been called by
our dumbed down society significantly reduce the light coming from
your taillights, by replacing the reflective surface area that lets
you see the brakelights with cheesy aluminum painted plastic.

Look at a car with those horrid "euros" on them, then watch for the
same car with stock headlights, the light difference is almost night
& day difference. I don't understand how limiting the visibility of
any car is cool. Especially with a cheesy plastic accessory.

Ever wonder why a OEM taillight can cost sometimes a few hundred,
where a shitty "euro" costs $10 bucks? Easy, they are shit for
quality.

Couple that with an already hard to see car ( the Delorean), and
your asking to be consumed by an SUV or other traffic.

Show the Delorean the respect it deserves, spare it the insult of
wearing a set of awful "euros". But thankfully the car has such a
small market the overseas wage slaves don't produce a set of "euros"
for the Delorean as they won't make enough money from such a small
market.

Just my $0.02 on shitty auto accessories.

Hell you always could line the dashboard and cargo net area with the
famous "crown" air fresheners, they are so pimp.   -Not

Joe OBrien

Where would someone get a pair of Euros for the good