[DMCForum] Cell Phones

Um, Cell phones DO use microwaves... although you are
correct that the name "cellular" does have to do with
the topology.

I don't see the connection between the name cellular,
and microwave...  but either way, the high frequency
of mobile phones is not so much different than the
radio waves which cook food in a microwave oven.

Our friend Bob Zilla talks about this on his web page.

http://www.deloreanparts.com/zilla_023.htm

See "Why You Shouldn't Hold a Cell Phone to your head"
at the bottom.

There is tons of information on the effects of cell
phone usage on human health.