[DMCForum] Re: H2: Go anyhere. Including directly to jail; Do not collec

[DMCForum] Re: H2: Go anyhere. Including directly to jail; Do not collect $200.

Typical H2 owner ego. They feel invincible in those things. They
think they own some road warrior machine, when it is just a gussied
up Chevy Tahoe.

Like this pathetic guy here

www.yellowh2.com

He keeps adding stuff to make the car look more "adventurous as he
calls it. I e-mailed him and told him to et a life and buy a real
Hummer and lose the yellow toy.

He responded quite angrily. :-)

Joe

--- In DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "therealdmcvegas" <dmcvegas@xxxx>