[DMCForum] Re: a real car nut...

Damn people are crazy. There isn't any material thing on this earth
that holds that much value to me that I'd do something so STUPID!
People expected me to jump from the nearest cliff when my DeLorean
was totalled back in '03, and so many people tried to convince me to
completely rebuild the car when it was far too damaged. All because
everyone thought I would be that attached to the car. It's just a
*CAR*... cars can be replaced and aren't worth losing your life
over. I've seen my close friend's DeLorean ruin him financially and
break up his relationship, yet he still refuses to sell the thing.
It pisses me off so bad to sit and watch it that I want to sell mine
to spare myself the future possibility of that kind of grief lol. I
just don't get people valuing inanimate objects over flesh and
blood... it baffles me. Can you guys tell this article hit a nerve
with me??? LOL!! -Louie