[DMCForum] BTTF on TBS (was: Re: WHO killed Jesus?)

[DMCForum] BTTF on TBS (was: Re: WHO killed Jesus?)

"I think the fact that you have gone out of your way to try to prove
me a hypocrite justifies my decision to lie to you people."

Hey, they are your words.  I never called you anything.

"The same reason you lie to your kids about Santa Clause."

You don't know the first thing about myself or my family.  Once
again, you're uninformed and making assumptions based on what you
think.

"No, I am not afraid of anything,..."

Except to say to anyone's face that you're an atheist.

"Just like when your wife asks you if she looks fat.  She might look
like a hippo in spandex but we all know how to answer the question."

No, my wife is not fat.  But you might want to stop insulting her
right now.

"...and much like YOU who is emailing me to harass me over it..."

I never harassed you about anything.  I was unclear about you saying
how you were unafriad to say you're an athiest, yet lie to someone's
face about it.  It didn't make any sense to me.

What makes me sad for you, Bob, is that you are almost constantly
defending yourself.  Very sad indeed.  Until now, I've had no ill-
will against you.  What's your malfunction?!

Personally, I was very open-minded about you because I've not met you
and therefore it would be unfair to make an opinion.  But since
you've decided to insult my wife of 11 years, you've officially
crossed the line.

Johnny
5518