[DMCForum] Re: Smoking..

Yes, Robert, I am also a big fan of mature discussions. We all have
different point of view, the world would just be too boring if
everyone like the same things :)
But I have to agree with Greg, smoking around me is also interfering
with my freedom, because I don't want to have a headache, watery
eyes, etc to let others kill themselves with cigaretts. If they want
to smoke, fine, do it, smoke 3 cigaretts at the same time, two $1.99
cigars or whatever they want, just don't expect me to inhale that
too. As Marc said, the visible effects that happen when people smoke
in the car, is similar to what happens in our lungs, we all know
that, too bad that is not enough to make people quit.
You seem to be extremely resitant to smoke, even fumes from the car!!
LOL
Thanks for the "never say never" I do that, but just not about
smoking and illegal drugs, I don't think I'll ever change my opinion
about them. I've had the same opinion for as long as I can remember,
yes I am stubborn, LOL. So, similarly, I set my mind to have a
delorean someday and I will!!!
BTTF is on TBS now, I am watching part 2, again and again!

Flavia
--- In DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "therealdmcvegas" <dmcvegas@xxxx>
wrote:

> Hey, we can't always see eye-to-eye on everything. And that's cool.
All I'm saying is to just