Re: [DMCForum] Re: Smoking..

Right..  and too much perfume will also stain the
car??

Your description of what happens to the inside of a
car that has been smoked in is very similar to what
happens when that same smoke enters someones lungs....
even if they are not smoking!

As compared to other annoyances that *MAY* have a
negative health impact on others (such as a perfume
allergy), Smoking by far is a major health issue for
those that are forced to be exposed to it.

Sometimes it is not so easy to just change careers.

--- therealdmcvegas <dmcvegas@xxxxxxx> wrote:
<SNIP>
> And he smoked a pipe in the car. Roger (my mechanic)
> said that it was the nastiest thing
> ever, nicotine stains, and ashes everywhere.
> Headlinders, seats, carpet, you name it. Plus,
> it was a bitch to clean the tar off the glass.
<SNIP>