Re: [DMCForum] Re: Smoking..

Robert wrote:

> I sounds like you might have either a chemical or psychological
> sensitivity to cigarette smoke.

I'm not denying your sensitivity, Flavia, and I do respect it.  I do
think, though, that sensitivity to cigarette smoke can be subjective.
I once knew a woman who chain-smoked pot with no problem, but
smoke tobacco within 100 yards of her and she claimed resp
distress.  I couldn't handle the "contact high" and she couldn't
handle my second hand smoke.  No biggie - I didn't like her anyway
;).

I've quit smoking and you don't smoke pot, so maybe one day we'll
meet on pleasant ground.

click here