[DMCForum] Re: CPR education for McCoy (Was: Problems starting)

[DMCForum] Re: CPR education for McCoy (Was: Problems starting)

Thank you Rich, this is one of the best explanations I've seen of
the CPR.  I had no idea it warmed up (never saw any wires leading to
it).  The car has been getting poor fuel economy, but ruled that out
because I tend to drive with a lead foot and an iron fist (bad
drinking water?).

> Your best investment would be an $80.00 Bosch K-Jetronic fuel
pressure test kit from JC Whitney.

I found this: http://www.mytoolstore.com/toolaid/diagn02.html  Any
good?

click here