[DMCForum] Re: BUMP - No air blows when on vent, heater, or defrost

[DMCForum] Re: BUMP - No air blows when on vent, heater, or defrost

Derek - no, you're wrong. The website belongs to Jordan
and neither him nor me have a lift in the garage.

But what we both have are the manuals and the will to read them
when our babys have a problem.

Get yourself a good copy of the schematic and you may be able to
fix those little problems by yourself within minutes instead of
waiting a week for a reply on a website.

No science, just simple electrics.

Elvis

Joe, Rich, & Elvis,

Elvis, I bought my car in Houston in the middle of the summer.  The
fan obviously worked because I ran the air conditioning during the
test drive, but checking if the heating worked was the absolute last
thing on my mind.  Summer + Houston = Really Hot Outside
I will definitely take a look at the electrical contacts on the mode
switch.  But what you were saying about Fuse 18, there's nothing
wrong with that fuse, right?  The problem is more likely in the mode
switch, as you said?
Also, I bought all 3 manuals 4 months before I got the car, but I'm
not as mechanically inclined as you.  You're the guy with this
website, right? With the lift in the garage and everything?
(down at the moment)
http://retroserver.no-ip.com/
I used your front speaker replacement how-to.  It was very helpful.

Alright, I'll check out the stuff you guys suggested.

Thanks again,
-Derek L
VIN 5302

click here