[DMCForum] signed glossies available in the lobby

[DMCForum] signed glossies available in the lobby

10440's photo is in the current issue of  Go Mini Magazine!!

I got a note today from the Brit dudes I met in Casa Grande, AZ
when I overheated in (the booming metropolis of) Casa Grande
(how's that Daniel?)  on the drive home after I bought the car from
Sean.  They were doing a photo journey of the US in a new Mini
Cooper and stopped to fawn over my new-to-me D, even while it was
sitting in a puddle of coolant.  Took a photo and included it in the
spread!!  I just ordered a copy from UK, but if anyone happens to see
or have a copy before  I get it, please let me know.

click here