[DMCForum] Re: Solenoid Spool

I think it was Dave Stragland who told me last year at the spring
tech session in PA earlier this year the best method.

Pep Boys or other auto stores sell a trim just like used on the
hood, fenderwells, and other sharp stainless edges.

Buy several feet, and when you have the door apart, affix it to all
the razor edged parts of the door inside.

Than you can reach in with no worries or fake suicide attempt marks
on you.

Joe OBrien