Re: [DMCForum] Re: Solenoid Spool

--- thebrave65 <johnnysher1@xxxxxxx> wrote:

> Plus, I freaked out my wife when she thought I was
> trying to slit my
> wrists when, in fact, I was simply working inside a
> 23 year-old
> razor we call gullwing doors.

Can't you simply affix some thick duct tape to the
sharp edges? My ex-brother-in-law used to do that all
the time when working inside doors. I hear DeLorean
doors are sharper, so perhaps it would take more than
one layer... Just a thought, though. I hate cleaning
blood off of things. It stains horribly.

Farrar "AudioDoc" Hudkins ;)