[DMCForum] Re: Solenoid Spool

--- In DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "thebrave65" <johnnysher1@xxxx> wrote:

> Yeah that's what I've been pondering.  I can mold one of my good
> ones and pour a cast resin copy I suppose.  By the time I'm done, I
> will have spent about $17 in silicone, $4 in resin and who knows how
> many days to complete.
>
> Plus, I freaked out my wife when she thought I was trying to slit my
> wrists when, in fact, I was simply working inside a 23 year-old
> razor we call gullwing doors.

LOL... I keep hearing about this but I have yet to cut myself on the
doors. I've been inside and all over them, installing launchers, lock
actuators, adjusting the linkage.

Now, open up a computer and I get cut every time.

> The actuators are looking mighty attractive right about now...

You'll be pleased to know they're an easy install. The whole
installation will take an hour, tops. Just like installing new
solenoids with a couple of extra steps thrown in. Oh, and you get
outboard relays to do the switching, sparing your door lock controller.

-Ryan

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

Get unlimited calls to

U.S./Canada