[DMCForum] Faith Based funding.

Most "faith based" programs are run by organizations
which use the opportunity to use religion as
treatment.  Essentially, converting the "patient" (for
lack of a better term) to their religion.

A group that is not in the business of converting
people is less likely to even apply for this money.

I wonder, did any of the religious groups which "cure
homosexuals" get any federal money?

--- Dave Stragand <dave.stragand@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>