RE: [DMCForum] RE: Two Weeks Left

Dave,

While I too have respect for you, and your ability to
support your opinions...  Jack is correct in pointing
out that you come across very harsh.  Many of your
post's make me feel as if I am personally being
attacked as opposed to debating the subject itself.

Jack is accurate in his description of feeling like
you think you are better than us.

In many cases, I try to rationalize it with how bad
emotion comes across in e-mail, but with you it
happens very often.

Comments like "thanks for playing" is a perfect
example of this.

Don't take this as a personal attack against you, I am
hoping you see it as constructive feedback you can
consider when debating on line.

--- Dave Stragand <dave.stragand@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>