Re: [DMCForum] Walt Parkinson

So Mad Cow is not CJ?  That is strange.  I thought they were
the same.  I think I will stay completely off of hamburger
from now on.  I used to be a really strict vegan for 10
years, so not eating red meat is easy.  I dont think you can
get mad cow from chicken or fish.

Hey, for all I know, I could have mad cow/CJ.  At the least
it would give me yet another reason for going barefoot. ;-)
But there are enough legit reasons for it.  My memory has
been getting really terrible in the last few years.  I think
I might get a cat scan just to see if I have anything left
up there.

I haven't kept up with the latest news.  Have they
determined that there is a virus or any known life form
associated with mad cow or CJ?  I heard that they found a
virus but then proved that it wasn't the cause.  The last I
heard is that they reduced it down to a simple protein that
is the contagion.  You eat the protein, and you get the
disease.  They almost have to burn it to kill it, but it is
not alive according to what modern science knows.  I think
it might be one of those 'dark matter' life forms.

Walt

click here