Re: [DMCForum] Re: Tampa tech session

I plan to be there when I get there.  I think I will drive my DeLorean and find a creative way to put all the tools in it.  I have the SUV loaded down with ovens at the moment.

As for door adjustments, that requires a jack handle which I have fit in the DeLorean before.  It's a long pipe good for grabbing the breaker bar.  (I hate using the word 'breaker' along with door adjustment. :-)

***Should I bring the stuff for screwing down sub-T-panels?  That means I bring a really long harpoon-like crowbar.

Also to bring: Dwell meter & T-handle wrench for air/fuel mixture checks, (but I am against adjusting one unless we are certain everything else is dead on correct.)

Also will bring timing light & hand vacuum pump to check timing, advance, etc.  Also will bring aircon manifold gauge sets for R-12 & R-134a.

****Anything else I should bring?

I think 9AM would be a bit early for me.  I might be closer to 11, but I'll give it a shot.  Not that I sleep late... I'm getting into the old man routine of getting up early all the time whether I want to or not. :-)

Walt

click here