Re: [DMCForum] Walt Parkinson

I haven't had a CT scan.  I'm afraid to.  I'll do something
about it eventually.  But this has been going on for several
years and hasn't been getting much worse.  It could just be
what they call 'essential tremor'.  But what makes it look
like Parkinsons is that I can stop it if I concentrate on
it.  But if I am fully awake then it stops anyway.

What do you mean we don't have mad cow disease in this
country?  I recently read a Tampa Tribune article that said
that one out of 100K people get it every year in the US.  (I
dont remember where they got that statistic.)  And they call
this form of it Cretuzfeld-Jakob(sp?) disease.  What makes
it so interesting to me is that they haven't really
identified an organism associated with it.  In one case, a
scientist took 1 gram of infected cow brain tissue that had
been soaking in formaldehyde for 10 years -- fed it to a
calf, and the calf got the disease.  Being into my weird
brand of Christianity, this makes me wonder how many
lifeforms out there are not so much physical but exist
outside of what modern science understands.  I have known of
deeply spiritual people (monks) who become clairvoyant in
bizarre ways and able to see life forms that 'unenlightened'
people cannot.  According to them, what we see is just the
tip of the iceberg, per se.

Walt

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

Get unlimited calls to