[DMCForum] Re: Idle thermistor

> Email me for details.

To quote what Ronald Ray-gun kept repeating to Jimmy Carter during the presidential debates, "There you go again."  Cant you just post the info publicly?  Or do you not want to risk someone profiting from your advice without first kissing your ass in a direct request for information?  Whatever the case, I come groveling to you begging for advice, oh great one.

Okay, okay, I digress.  Please enlighten me on your wisdom.  Ah, it's so hard for me to break out of bullshit mode... {slaps penis aside}.  What can possibly be done to make a stock alternator work better?  Running heavier wires might help, but would that be worth the trouble?  How about installing an external adjustable regulator?

About Dan Stern's headlight wiring, I can see how that would boost the power available to the headlights, but I dont see how it could change total current consumption more than, say, using a different brand of headlight.  I'm not knocking Dan's advice.  But in the case of the DeLorean, I see it as only part of the solution to a much larger problem.

Well, whatever you come up with, I'm all ears.  If you dont spill the beans here, then e-mail me direct.  I respect privacy.  And if you need a direct e-mail from me before you send it then let me know.  Or does will this work, "Simon says, 'Please tell me how.'"  I realize now that I forget to include, "Simon says" in previous e-mails. ;-)

Walt    Tampa, Florida

click here