From: Jack Stiefel [mailto:jackstiefel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Sunday, October 24, 2004 6:29 PM
To: DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: RE: [DMCForum] roof support.. was: Tampa tech session

If you use the correct screws and the right number of them the fix should
hold up.  If you drilled out some big ass holes and put in sheet metal
screws I would fear the end result.  These were pretty small holes, and were
self tapping type of screws (4 of them across)

Jack Stiefel
www.fmtimemachine.com
Direct listen link: www.live365.com/stations/radiocape