[DMCForum] Re: Idle thermistor

Hmmm...Well Walt, you wouldn't be groveling. May I remind you how you
came to know me in the first place? Who contacted who? And doesn't it
occur to you that such a post would be too long for here and I'm not
able to post drawings or prints? Or that many would not understand
it if I did or that it would clutter up your precious forum? It's
exactly this attitude why I didn't release my copy of the Bosch idle
ECU service manual and schematics to Elvis. Or whay I keep private
the rest of the documentaion the so called experts claim can't be had.

I see from your questions your're right in your self analysis: You're
no engineer. If you're going to ask questions and then attempt to
answer them yourself based on your knowledge (or lack thereof) why
did you ask to begin with?

You want a simple solution? Put an underdrive pulley on it like the
Doc said. Or defeat your CIS system and up your idle manually. Or pay
Hervey again. That alone would be a whole lot more expensive than
your "groveling" to a guy who has always offered you help for free
but if that's how your mind works then be my guest. I have no
obligation to post what I know here, it was done solely out of my
desire to help you as an individual.

Nice job. I have to work during the next week so I'll be gone but
I'll put up a more detailed post before I go.

click here