[DMCForum] Re: Speaking of Morons....Checksix.

[DMCForum] Re: Speaking of Morons....Checksix.

Walt, sorry you're getting hate mail. I actually have to do some work
soon so you'll get a respite. Then I won't be around as much, this
place has never been useful to me. Like you, I just laugh it off.
Course, I'm not permitted to enjoy the medicinal assistance you have
for doing so as my employer would frown on it in a big way. Ah well,
it's the price I pay for being the lost and useless soul my many
admirers claim me to be.

Since they're afflicted with so much huff and puff it's too bad they
don't have the cohones to spit it out or at least send it to me
directly. It's also too bad some seem to spend every waking hour
here. What's your excuse? Is the WX that bad in Florida? Jeez, turn
off the PC and go outside or something.

I had written "Floridiot" in the post but changed it for specific
reasons. I'm sure those it was directed at can figure it out
(lol, or maybe not...they're southeners).

Btw, I'll never post under a different handle. I may not use my
name because I really see no point (and if not doing so irks some
people all the better) but you can take my handle (at least the one I
use here) as chiseled in stone.

Moderation? This place needs something like it, badly. So badly that
there has been talk of starting another list devoted solely to high
quality tech info and assitance. No moderation other than it must be
tech related or it doesn't get through. (I guess that *is* some
moderation). Your basic rules are a start but they'll never work, too
many morons about. And someone wrote Delorean owners are more
intellectual than most people?

--- In DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Walter Coe" <Whalt@xxxx> wrote:

> I must admit, Gary, that you have me laughing hysterically.
> But seriously, I'm getting your hate mail.

click here