Re: [DMCForum] Re: Speaking of Morons....Checksix.

Re: [DMCForum] Re: Speaking of Morons....Checksix.

I must admit, Gary, that you have me laughing hysterically.
But seriously, I'm getting your hate mail.

Sure Gary is insulting me as a Southerner (I am a
self-professed Floridiot) but I dont take it that way at
all.  It is comedy.  If you all dont like it then ignore it.
If he starts posting repetitive nonsensical la la la crap or
generating fake IDs to misrepresent people, then sure, I
will personally ban his ass (if I can prove it is him).  So
far I dont see him as a problem.  What is the problem is how
people react to him.

My father died from the cause that I would call watching too
much television.  That damn thing was on 20 hours a day.
After he died, no one in my family turned it on for over a
year we were so sick of it.  I think it was the passiveness
of just pressing the channel up/down button.  But in Gary's
case, there are more buttons and the characters on the TV
shout back.  Kind of cool?  If you dont like it then dont
let him press your buttons.  Otherwise I'm enjoying the hell
out of it.  Anyone care to write some DeLorean & Windoze
blue screen lyrics for an old Irish drinking song?

I have spent way too much time online today...

Walt    Tampa, Floridiot

click here