Re: [DMCForum]

Walt,

Thank you for making this a free forum.  I really enjoy talking to
DeLorean owners.  They are intellectually much more stimulating that
many people.

After all , you really do have to be different to want to  own a Delorean.

The intellectual debate is fascinating.  Though I don't always agree
with every ones opinion, it provide further inside in the disinformation
presented by the US media.

My friends in Germany, England, France, Switzerland, Netherlands and
Russia  all call the US Media " The Happy News."  Not that it is Right
or Left but the media makes these seem so simple   Every thing black and
white.   The news in other countries discusses the many shades of gray
on various issues. Much more complex and difficult reporting.

No simplistic "Happy News"  just information to make you think and consider.

BOB

More to come.-  Mondays story  -   Americas regressive tax system.
Brush up on your micro economics!!!

click here