Re: [DMCForum] REAGAN KILLS 30,000 AMERICAN.

Re: [DMCForum] REAGAN KILLS 30,000 AMERICAN.

REAGAN KILLED 30,000 AMERICANS !!

UNBELIEVABLE?  WELL, HERE'S THE FACTS!

IN 1972 Congress passed a law mandating the installation of air bags in
car staring in 1974..   The car makers convinced the Department of
Transportation to do a "test market" to see if the public really wanted
airbags in their cars.

General Motors offer dual stage (YEP, THAT's RIGHT DUAL pressure air
bags that are better than the ones in cars today!) in their full size
cars in 1974, 1975 and 1976.

They were only a $300 option.    OH DID YOU MISS THE ADVERTISING
CAMPAIGN?  YOU MEAN YOU NEVER SAY ANY ADVERTISING AT ALL?

WELL, GEE WASN'T THIS SUPPOSED TO BE A TEST MARKETING?   BUT THERE WAS
NO ADVERTISING.  SOMEBODY MUST HAVE LIED.

ANYWAY,  GM did sell over 15,000 cars with airbags mostly in Oldsmobiles
and Cadillacs.     These air bags were SO SAFE , they TOOK OUT the
shoulder belts in these cars!

THESE air bags were so safe they never killed any kids or frail older
people. Here is how the passenger side worked.

In the 70s most people did not wear seat belts, so the low pressure air
bag (powered by a nitrogen cylinder) would inflate from UNDER THE
DASHBOARD and push you back into your seat.   THen if it was a high
speed crash a second air bag inside would inflate with an explosive
charge to absorb the extra energy.

ALLSTATE insurance and the Department of Transportation published two
books (which I have) detailing the effective ness of these air bags.
THE BEST STORY is about a grand mother driving her two grand sons who
were standing on the front passenger seat. NO SEAT BELTS  She hit a
truck doing 45 mph.  AND EVERYONE WALKED AWAY.  TODAY THOSE KIDS WOULD
BE DEAD!!!  Decapitated.!!!

SO WHY WERE THESE AIRBAGS NOT INSTALLED?    HERE    is the story from
JACK MARTINS, the engineer who worked for ALLSTATE insurance and with GM
on the development of these air bags.

AND FOR YOU DELOREAN FRIENDS - JACK IS THE GUY IN BUILT THE AIR BAGS
INTO THE TWO DELOREANS THAT WERE CRASH TESTED.

After the fake "test marketing" of the mid 70s, the car makers still did
not want to install air bags, so they abused the legal system of this
country and filed a suit against the Department of Transportation to
stop the air bag regulations claiming the technology was not proven  -
a lot of bull shit.  Anyway, it took 5 years for this false suit to
make its way through the courts.  Of course, in 1979, the car makers
lost.   BUT THEIR SAVIOR,  the KILLER RONALD REAGEN was just elected.

Killer Ronald Reagan told the Department of Transportation to ignore the
court rulling and not enforce the air bag requirement.

WHAT HAPPENED NEXT.   HEY, US TAX PAYERS WILL REALLY LIKE THIS PART.
The Justice Department and the Department of TRansportation sued the
Executive branch (THE KILLER REAGEN) to void his executive order not to
enforce the air bag regulations.   YES, TAX PAYING FRIENDS - THE
GOVERNMENT SUED THE GOVERNMENT!! MILLIONS of tax dollars were wasted
dragging this case through the courts until the supreme court in 1990
ruled that REAGAN's executive order was unconstitutional and violated
the separation of powers under the constitution.  GEE,  even I could
have figured that out. and saved millions of tax dollars.

So REAGAN  delayed air bag installation for 10 years.   Air bags saved
at least 2500 lives per year according to the National Safety Council,
the Traffic safety institute and the DOT.    10 time 2500 = 25,000
lives.   By the time  airbags were installed in most cars by 1993,
5,000 more lives were lost.

YES, REAGAN KILLED 30,000 americans.

NOW HERE IS THE SICKER PART ABOUT THE DEAD KIDS.

After the car makers had to comply with the 1972 law starting in 1990  -
18 years later.  They met with the KILLER REAGAN and his secretary of
Transportion - ELIZABETH DOLE--  YES, BOB DOLE S  WIFE- LIKE WHAT DOES
SHE KNOW ABOUT CARS and trucks?

Well, Jack Martins, was in on this meeting.  THE car makers asked if
they could install CHEAPER air bags than the ones they used in the
1970s.  It would save them $50 per car.  BUT IT WOULD KILL LITTLE KIDS
AND FRAIL OLD PEOPLE.   YES, THEY WERE FULLY AWARE THIS WOULD HAPPEN.

This was a design concern back in the 1970s.  THey used dead baby pigs
to study the effect of air bags on kids.  Volvo and GM did some of the
most extensive testing.

Well, the Killer Reagan and ELIZABETH DOLE  asked if it was cost
effective to kill a few kids and save $50 per car and the car makers
said it was cost effective.

(REMEBER the Killer Reagan started that office of Management and BUDGET
with cost effective regulatory review crap.)   Well, the Killer Reagan
and ELIZABETH DOLE TOLD them the cheaper air bags were OKAY and YOU ALL
KNOW THE RESULT  10Os dead kids and older small women.  HAVE NOT HEARD
MUCH FROM THE OFFICE OF MANAGEMENT AND BUDGET UNDER BUSHIE  BECAUSE THEY
WOULD NOT HAVE ALLOWED ANOTHER 2 TRILLION IN DEBT.

Heres, another stupid dimension to this story.  AIR bag cars sold so
well, that the car makers ran out of air bags late in 1991.   SO GUESS
WHAT THEY DID.  The sold cars LABELED AS HAVING AIR BAGS WITH NO AIR
BAGS.  Yep, they lied to people just to make more money.  Well, after a
few people got into accidents, it was discovered that there was no air
bags in thousands of cars.  SO CAR MAKERS OFFER A $1000 DISCOUNT ON
BUYING A NEW CAR to make up for putting people lives at risk.  GEE, is
this the good part of a free market?

IRONIC ELIZABETH DOLE is now the senator from North Carolina.  She has
the blood of these dead kids on her hands - well blood should not bother
her she was the person in charge of the RED CROSS when they sold all
that HIV tained blood to HEMOPHILIA children and killed them.

WHAT BOTHERS ME THE MOST ABOUT THIS TRUE STORY IS THAT IF I, as a parent
were GIVEN THE CHOICE, to spend $50 more on my car so my kids could sit
up front and not be decapitated  I WOULD HAVE SPENT THE $50 more .!!
BUT THAT CHOICE WAS TAKEN AWAY BY THE KILLER REAGAN.

ACTUALLY, OF COURSE, I AM SMARTER THAN THAT,   I WENT OUT AND FOUND 3
AIR BAG CARS FROM THE 1970S.  One from JACK MARTINS,

One from MAINE,  and ONE from NORTH DAKOTA.   I did not have to worry
about driving my son in the front seat as he was growing up.

I restored Jacks cars and showed it to him just before He died two years
ago.  I am finishing up the resto on the one from Maine,  and the other
one is due for a paint job.
We drive these SAFER DUAL PRESSURE air bags cars, from the 70s every
day.   DON'T WANT MY HEAD CUT OFF!

BOB

click here