[DMCForum] Re: Walt...

Do you have any before pictures of your car so you will have
something to compare to once the eibach ones are installed? I've
been tossing these around for a while, just on DMCH's [age the
comparison picture they give is the same picture they gave as a
comparison picture with the previous spring setup they had. Meaning
the car in that particular picture doesn't really have the eibach
springs in it.

I'd love to see a car with them installed versus how it was before
the install.

Thanks if you have the spare time.

Joe OBrien

--- In DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "mw98gt" <mw98gt@xxxx> wrote:

> Thank you for all your help.  I hope i havent been bothering you
too
> much with all the phone calls.  The car still seems to be running
> bit weird, perhaps the timing is off.  I think the plug wire to
> cylinder 1 was loose, becuase it started running a little better
but
> still a dog when I floor it, although it might just be becuase I
got
> used to my yellow car with 50 more HP.
>
> I was wondering when you think you could hopefully help me with my
> AC, I thought I could retriofit R134a myself but now I dont think
> so, plus you sound like you have plenty of experience at it.  I am
> hoping my R12 is just low and thats why it isnt cooling that
well.
> How involved (time-wise) is doing that conversion?  What items do
> need to buy?
>
> Also how hard is it to check/adjust the timing?
>
> On a side note I finally ordered the eibach springs from DMCH
today.

> I am thinking of going to ronnie setzers on saturday night (even
> though I cant stand the guy), if you are interested.
>
> Misha

click here