[DMCForum] Re: Walt... springs

> Do you have any before pictures of your car so you will
have
something to compare to once the eibach ones are installed?

What I did was measure the height from ground to the center
of the crumple tube.  I did that with the PJ Grady springs,
and then I'll repeat it with the DMCH non-Eibach springs.  I
took a measurement before I installed the PJ Grady springs
and lost track of it.  (I took that measurement from the
wheel wells, BTW.  I think I can find it posted somewhere in
the DML archives back around 2000 or 2001).

I have a Canadian car awaiting restoration, and this has the
tallest springs I have seen on any DeLorean.  The rear looks
higher than a stock front, and the front is higher still.
I'm wondering if this may be due to being a very low mileage
(I mean kilometer) car or if it is from sitting for so long.

Walt

click here