Re: [DMCForum] Re: Walt... aircon & springs

Re: [DMCForum] Re: Walt... aircon & springs

Our requirements are simple,
Smooth hard semi level work surface to jack the cars up on
A list of available tools and equipment
Access to power for air compressor and welder if you don't have them
At least 1 topless female assistant per car.
Close access to large volumes Gatoraid and MountainDew
Did I forget anythgin?

Andrei

mw98gt wrote:

>What does it mean to host a club meeting?  Like at my garage?  Or to
>bring the coffee and cake?
>
>Misha
>
>--- In DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Walter Coe" <Whalt@xxxx> wrote:

>>>Doesn't your hand cramp up trying to pull a vacuum on
>>>

>>large volumes?  Or
>>are you sticking with the little 1/4" line that comes with
>>the pump?
>>
>>I use a short 1/4" or 3/8" line most of the time and only
>>need a longer line when siphoning fuel, etc., and it takes
>>little pumping to get things flowing in that case.  I
>>suppose that if I needed serious vacuum then I could get out
>>the motorized pump for air-conditioning.
>>

>>>I still have Dave;s engine analyzer, if we can get a few
>>>

>>people that
>>need it at the same time I would bring it up to Tampa for a
>>weekend tech
>>session.
>>
>>Well, if we could run it off an inverter while it is mounted
>>to my luggage rack, then maybe we could diagnose my poor
>>acceleration.  But I dont think Dave would approve.
>>
>>Maybe Misha would care to host a club meeting?  We could all
>>show up & try to figure out what is wrong with his car.  I
>>am curious to see your TIG welder again.  I'd like to have
>>one if I were any good at it.  I suppose I would have to get
>>one of my own and practice, practice, practice.
>>
>>Walt
>>

>Yahoo! Groups Links

click here