[DMCForum] Walt...

Thank you for all your help.  I hope i havent been bothering you too
much with all the phone calls.  The car still seems to be running a
bit weird, perhaps the timing is off.  I think the plug wire to
cylinder 1 was loose, becuase it started running a little better but
still a dog when I floor it, although it might just be becuase I got
used to my yellow car with 50 more HP.

I was wondering when you think you could hopefully help me with my
AC, I thought I could retriofit R134a myself but now I dont think
so, plus you sound like you have plenty of experience at it.  I am
hoping my R12 is just low and thats why it isnt cooling that well.
How involved (time-wise) is doing that conversion?  What items do I
need to buy?

Also how hard is it to check/adjust the timing?

On a side note I finally ordered the eibach springs from DMCH today.

I am thinking of going to ronnie setzers on saturday night (even
though I cant stand the guy), if you are interested.

Misha

click here