RE: [DMCForum] Dubya

--- Dave Stragand <dave.stragand@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:
<SNIP>
> were counted is bad.  That's possible to twist any
> way you'd like.  The fact
> is, though, that the USA Today recount supports my
> statement.

Yup.. You can twist it either way.  So, no point in
either of us wasting time sending links back and
fourth.

> Thank you for playing.  Please try again.  =)

I thought we were all friends here?  Oh, there is a
smiley so it is OK to be rude!  :)

> -Dave

If Bush somehow gets another 4 years, he will be a
Lame Duck the first day after the election (or the
supreme court appoints him again).  Don't come crying
to me when Ashcroft has video cameras in every room of
your house and sends the FBI over there because your
getting a blow job from your wife... That is if
someone does not nuke us first because he is invading
every country with Oil.