  From: Marc Levy
  To: DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Tuesday, October 19, 2004 11:43 AM
  Subject: RE: [DMCForum] Dubya

  If Bush somehow gets another 4 years, he will be a
  Lame Duck the first day after the election (or the
  supreme court appoints him again).  Don't come crying
  to me when Ashcroft has video cameras in every room of
  your house and sends the FBI over there because your
  getting a blow job from your wife... That is if
  someone does not nuke us first because he is invading
  every country with Oil.

click here