[DMCForum] Ignition upgrading

Hi List,

I'm about to take off my intake manifold to replace some vacuum components on my car, and I figured while I am in "the valley of death" that I'd just go ahead and replace and upgrade all the components  in the area. I'd like some advice or experience on upgrading my ignition system. I'm looking at all of the components John Hervey has, the bosch +4 platinum spark plugs, custom blue silicone 7 or 8mm plug wires, and one of his performance coils. I'll also be replacing my cap and rotor, in addition to all of my o-rings, vacuum components, and hoses while I'm at it. Does anyone have any thoughts, experiences, or preferences among these performance ignition options? I know there was some worry about radio interference and the like with some of the spark plug wires. Thanks in advance!

Louie Golden
VIN 5252 Charlotte, NC

click here