I'm outa here... Re: [DMCForum] Re: The end for now.

I'm outa here... Re: [DMCForum] Re: The end for now.

What I meant was that the Delorean related posts wouldn't increase.
In the past 4-5 pages there have been 10 or so post that were
Delorean related.  If no one discussed religion, politics, bare
feet, music, etc, you would just have the 10 or so posts.  If that
is what you want then try the DML.  One might argue that without all
the "shit topics" this forum may have fewer interested contributors.

As far as choosing my battles what if the religion battle is one I
wish to choose?

Complaining about the content of an unmoderated discussion is just
as useless and pointless as most of the discussions on this board.
Perhaps you too should choose your battles.  How many times have
people complained about the topics?  It doesn't change anything.

And in the end remember this:

that the DML moderates in order to keep the information flow "pure".
The DMC Forum is meant to compliment the DML by allowing off-topic
communications for making friends and planning un-official social
events."

--- In DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Joe OBrien" <joeyoseppijoe@xxxx>
wrote:
> Yes we'd be talking about Deloreans, there are many things to talk
> about, always something needing fixed, or advice to be asked. Just
> wish people would show a bit of restrains before dumping such shit
> topics that will spiral endlessly into nowhere on this board. It
is
> utterly useless & pointless. Just needless crap to be deleted. I
> only hope our members can start showing some self restraint in
> replying to everything that somehow offends them. Life is too
short.
> basically choose your battles. let it go. No one will think any
less
> of you. This sin't some religious pissing contest here.

<snip>

click here