RE: [DMCForum] Re: The end for now.

><snip>
>Nobody is "pushing Christianity" here. We're simply defending
>ourselves from the constant anti-Christianity statements that have
>been flying lately.
>
>-Ryan

I am going to comment on this one and be done as I, too, am growing very
tired of this banter.  I never posted anything as an attack.  It seems to me
that when one posts something that another doesn't believe in, or is
different, then that person takes that as an attack.  Because someone
responds with their opinion differing from yours does not mean they are
attacking you, or that they are wrong.

Do I see the recent conversations as Christianity being pushed?  Yes.  Am I
offended by it? Not if it is delivered in a manner respectful of others, as
I applauded Bill last night.  Because I do not share your beliefs does not
mean I am attacking you, thus you have nothing to defend, and nothing to
prove to me, nor do I to you.

There, I am done with this subject and hope we can get back to what this
list is supposed to be about.

Greg

click here