I'm outa here... Re: [DMCForum] Re: The end for now.

I'm outa here... Re: [DMCForum] Re: The end for now.

Yes we'd be talking about Deloreans, there are many things to talk
about, always something needing fixed, or advice to be asked. Just
wish people would show a bit of restrains before dumping such shit
topics that will spiral endlessly into nowhere on this board. It is
utterly useless & pointless. Just needless crap to be deleted. I
only hope our members can start showing some self restraint in
replying to everything that somehow offends them. Life is too short.
basically choose your battles. let it go. No one will think any less
of you. This sin't some religious pissing contest here.

There I'm done.

Joe

--- In DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Mike" <mcquinlan@xxxx> wrote:
> No disrespect intended but if people weren't discussing politics
and
> religion here right now, do you really think anyone would be
> discussing Deloreans?  I think these type of discussions start
> because nothing is going on in the Delorean world to talk about
and
> most people aren't having problems with their cars.
>

> --- In DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Andrei Cular <acular@xxxx> wrote:
> > I don't give a fucking rats ass what the hell you guys are
> defending or
> > pushing.  The political and religious debates have chased a
bunch
> of
> > people away from the DMCF, some of them might have been able to
> help you
> > with a DeLorean related problem.  At least the HP vs. Torque
> discussion
> > was some what related to cars.  If assholes can figure out how
> flame
> > in private why can't you more inelegant people moderate your
> selves and
> > take the majority of this crap off the list.
> >
> > Maybe I'll come back after I'm done cleaning up what ever mess
> Frances
> > leaves us.  If I don't you can find me on the DML
> >
> > Andrei
> >
> > ryanpwright wrote:
> >

> > >Nobody is "pushing Christianity" here. We're simply defending
> > >ourselves from the constant anti-Christianity statements that
have
> > >been flying lately.
> > >
> > >-Ryan

click here