Re: [DMCForum] Another Joke..

<snip>
>"Press 1 for our premium tech support for >an additional $25 charge.
Press 2 to speak >to someone in India reading from a script, >for free".
Most people will press 2.

Speaking from experiencing the East Tennesseans, they'll press 2, then
get pissed, hang up, then press 1.

I say that because I am 1. I receive many calls from people who thank me
for being American, but I cost money and they pay it.

Eric,

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
click here