Re: [DMCForum] Another Joke..

I hope your right..

>From a business point of view, someone has to make the
first step.

Lets say (I don't know for sure) HP was the first to
outsource.  This allowed them to be more competitive
in the PC market.  So, Dell now has to do the same
thing if they want to be able to sell their computers
at a competitive price.

How do you reverse that??  Is Dell supposed to bring
those jobs back then advertise that they are better
because all the calls go to an call center in the
USA.. Greed makes it such that customers wont pay the
extra money for "American tech support".. If they did,
I am sure these companies would be selling it as a
premium service.

"Press 1 for our premium tech support for an
additional $25 charge.  Press 2 to speak to someone in
India reading from a script, for free".  Most people
will press 2.