RE: [DMCForum] Another Joke..

Ah.. :)

I have looked at other parts of the US that I would
POSSIBLY be willing to move.. Even applied for a few
(no response).  I saw nothing that led me to think the
job market for my skills was any better elsewhere.

Maybe I will move to Ohio.. At least there my vote
means something! LOL

Can you read that list of states in your best Howard
Dean voice please?

<SNIP>
> I know someone who has moved all over for jobs with
> different companies.  He
> and his wife went to Alabama, Florida, Georgia, are
> now in California and
> will probably be moving again.  But then again, some
> people don't want to
> move.
<SNIP>